- Efield PEX-B Tubing for potable water applications
- Certified by the : NSF/ANSI 372, ASTM, Spanish AENOR, CE-European Conformity, CSA- Canadian Standards Association,
- FLEXIBILITY - More flexible and easier to bend than conventional EPDM and PEX hoses
- HYGIENIC - Meets latest European and American Drinking water standards; no unpleasant smell and taste
- CHEMICAL RESISTANT - Inner PEX hose resist AGAINST Chlorine and Chloramine additives..
Details: PEX Tubing (non-barrier) for residential and light commercial hot and cold water plumbing applications APPLICATIONS: Plumbing Applications for Hot and Cold water Open loop hot water application STANDARDS, CERTIFICATIONS & APPROVALS: ASTM F876: Standard Specification for Crosslinked Polyethylene (PEX) Tubing ASTM F877: Standard Specification for Crosslinked Polyethylene (PEX) Plastic Hot- and Cold-Water Distribution System CSA B137.5: Cross Linked Polyethylene (PEX) Tubing Systems for Pressure Applications ANSI/NSF 61-G, NSF-pw (certified for Portable Water Applications) TECHNICAL DATA: PEX type: PEX-B PEX tubing size: 1/2" OD: 1/2" Pressure ratings:80psi @ 200F, 100psi @ 180F, 160psi @ 73 Minimum bending radius: 7" (industry standard for 1/2" PEX) SDR-9 dimensional standards; Pex 5006 COMPATIBILITY: Crimp Connection System (Crimp Tool + Crimp Rings + Crimp Fittings) Cinch (Clamp) Connection System (Cinch Tool + St. Steel Clamps + Crimp Fittings) Compression PEX Fittings
Package Dimensions: 23.0 x 23.0 x 4.0 inches